Wednesday 15 January 2014

Metamorphosis and the rhythm of life

Metamorphosis.....and.... The rhythm of life...

I absolutely love this word and the meaning behind it. The caterpillar goes into a cocoon and comes out a magnificent butterfly. How amazing is this when we can transfer this concept into our lives? The idea that we can have time to heal, replenish discover who we are then enter the world with beauty and wholeness...

Opening up your world and stepping into the unknown can bring about so many amazing experiences and creates colour and a discovery of who you are...

What I wrote yesterday, last week, last month last year are all like a history book of these moments. This is why I called it a Lifestyle Journey... As we do evolve and go into metamorphosis, so does our work, our ideas, our concepts on life and relationships. We are ever evolving and the more positive we get the better it gets, we become healthier in our out look on life. 

Something has changed in my spirit and I feel I can fly again. My world has opened up in an amazing way, and I am thinking and watching and just want to write and have more experiences, meet more people and learn more.....It is a very cool and empowering place to be.

Finding an outlet for my ideas has given me wings!!! I am now putting it to good use and allowing creativity to flow. This blog and my wellness page has given me a platform and space to direct all these ideas concepts and chatter. I know I am a deep thinker, and some may find it alittle overwhelming, but I am who I am for a reason, just have to work with me xx

After coming to the realisation that I needed to step out and step up with the next season of my life and actually make it happen,  I have been able to start this next journey, and so far it has been really healing. I was explaining to my friend the other day that this blog and my page is continually evolving.

So my point to all this is, that we as a total person, are continually evolving and moving with the rhythms of life. I am glad that my writing and focuses have changed, it shows that my world is opening up. Do not be ashamed of what has past, but look to the beauty that is evolving in your life and celebrate this!

Am I concerned or going to delete the mistakes, the old ways or try to cover anything up?? No... does the butterfly break up the cocoon it came out off? No it leaves it there to show where it has been, then it takes off and lives its life.....

So here it all is... open for everyone to see.... a creative platform an explosion of a new self and a stepping into a colourful world full of new experiences to discover....

Go out and experience the rhythm of life....

Peace
Felicity xx

No comments:

Post a Comment